Dr Gulab Rastogi
MBBS, DCH MD (Paediatrics) MRCP UK, FRCP CH
Practices at: BMI The Chiltern Hospital
Dr Rastogi is a General Paediatrician with extensive experience across 3 continents. He has been working with children since 1974 initially in India and in UK since 1984, and was trained in Paediatrics in hospitals around West London and Liverpool.
Dr Rastogi was a Consultant Paediatrician at Princess Royal Hospital, Telford between 1993 and 1994 before continuing at Wycombe and Stoke Mandeville Hospitals from October 1994 until May 2017.
He sees just about any medical problem in children from 1 month through to adolescence including:
- Respiratory problems – chronic cough, noisy breathing, difficulty in breathing, breathlessness, wheezing and asthma
- Cardiac - heart murmur, palpitation and faints, chest pain ( Does not do Cardiac ECHO)
- Neurology - fits and faints,funny turns, epilepsy and headaches, migraine, problems with balance, unusual head shape
- Gastroenterology – recurrent abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting , diarrhoea, constipation and soiling, reflux, poor weight gain and excessive crying in infants
- Endocrine - short stature, early puberty and delayed puberty and thyroid disorders
- Kidney and Urinary problems
- Lower limb problems, limb and joint pains
- Recurrent infections ,unexplained fever
- Anaemia, enlarged lymph glands, fatigue or lack of energy
- Member of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)