Mr Haitham Hamoda
Practices at: BMI The Sloane Hospital
He is a subspecialist in reproductive medicine and surgery, and his special interests include infertility, menopause, gynaecological ultrasound scanning, gynaecological endocrinology including PCOS, minimal access surgery (laparoscopic and hysteroscopic) as well as general gynaecology and menstrual disorders.
Mr Hamoda has published widely in his specialised field and is actively involved in ongoing research projects both locally and nationally.
- Minimal access surgery (laparoscopic and hysteroscopic)
- Infertility and assisted reproduction
- Menopause and premature ovarian failure
- Gynaecological ultrasound scanning
- Fibroid surgery and management of endometriosis
- General gynaecology and menstrual disorders
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (2000)
- British Fertility Society (BFS)
- British Menopause Society (BMS)
- British Society of Gynaecology Endoscopy (BSGE)
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Editorial Board member: ‘Current Women’s Health Reviews’ Journal
- Editorial Board member: ‘The Open Women's Health Journal’
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)