Mr Haresh Devalia
Consultant Breast and Oncoplastic Surgeon
MBBS, MS, FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Gen Surg.), DNB, MSc(Cardiff)
Mr Devalia was certified as “Best student at National level in General Surgery (August 1997) and was awarded a Gold Medal in the final examination for the Diploma of National Board, India.
He commenced his higher surgical training in Oxford Deanery and continued as a specialist registrar in Southwest Thames surgical rotation in the London Deanery. He trained at various hospitals including St. Georges Hospital (London), Ashford & St. Peter's Hospital (Chertsey), the Royal Surrey County Hospital (Guildford) and worked as a senior registrar in the oncoplastic breast unit at the Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton).
After the completion of his training, he was appointed as a locum Consultant Breast and Oncoplastic surgeon at the Royal Surrey County Hospital and the Royal Marsden Hospital before his substantive appointment at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust as the ‘Consultant Breast and Oncoplastic Surgeon.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of breast cancer
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer, including breast reconstructive surgery
- Sentinel node biopsy for breast cancer
- Expert in offering various types of breast reconstruction tailored to patient’s individual need e.g. simple implant based reconstruction, latissimus dorsi breast reconstruction and autologous extended LD flap reconstruction without implant.
- Breast reduction and enlargement
- Nipple reconstruction
- Management of breast pain and benign lumps
- Risk management strategies for patients at increased risk from genetic or familial factors
- Breast lipomodelling –fat transfer
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Association of Breast Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)