Mr Harshawardhan Godbole, during his urological training, has worked at the Bristol Urological Institute, Oxford Churchill Hospital and Guy's & St Thomas Hospital. He is now a consultant urological surgeon with sub-speciality interest in laparoscopic urology at North Middlesex University Hospital, London. He is the designated upper tract cancer surgeon to the North London Urological Cancer Centre.
Along with laparoscopic surgery, his other sub-speciality interests include benign and malignant disease of the kidney, bladder and prostate gland.
Mr Godbole offers minimally invasive treatment for renal, ureteric and bladder stones. He also offers Holmium Laser Surgery for the prostate gland, vasectomy, vasectomy reversal and day case surgery, such as circumcision.
He is instrumental in the offering of endoscopic and laparoscopic urological services in The District General Hospital in Thane, Maharashtra, India, as a charity project, where he has successfully offered services over the last three years.
Mr Godbole has published in peer reviewed journals and presented at both national and international urological conferences.
- Laparoscopic urology
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Urinary stones and minimally invasive treatment for such patients
- Urinary incontinence, male and female
- Prostate disease, (benign and cancerous)
- Renal disease, (benign and cancerous)
- Holmium laser surgery for the prostate
- Minimally invasive renal stone surgery
- Vasectomy reversal
- Male erectile dysfunction and penile rehabilitation
- Pediatric urology
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- The British Association of Urological Surgeons
- The Urological Society of India
- The Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)