Ms Helen McEvoy
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
MA MSc MB BChir MRCS (Eng) FRCS (Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Runnymede Hospital
Helen is a consultant plastic surgeon at Guys and St Thomas’ Hospital in London. She is a general plastic surgeon and has a particular interest in breast reconstruction, breast asymmetry and all aspects of cosmetic breast surgery. She works closely with her dermatology colleagues at the St Johns Institute of dermatology and provides surgical management of various skin conditions. She also performs all types of cosmetic surgery.
Helen has a keen interest in training and education in plastic surgery. She is a clinical and educational supervisor for trainees and is a member of the plastic surgery training committee for London and the South East.
- Breast - augmentation, uplift, reduction, asymmetry, congenital breast problems, reconstruction
- Body - tummy tuck, liposuction, fat transfer, arm/thigh/body lift
- Face - non-sugical rejuvenation, eyelid surgery, facelift
- Skin - excision of benign and malignant lesions
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- General Medical Council Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)