Mr Henry E Bourke
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
BSc(Hons), MBBS, FRCS(Tr&Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
His special interest is in arthroscopic (key-hole) surgery of the knee treating ligament and cartilage injuries or damage with the latest techniques available. He routinely performs an anatomical ACL reconstruction to achieve a stable knee after surgery that has closest to normal movements. He also has an interest in new treatments for osteoarthritis and performs partial and total knee replacement with advanced pain control techniques and enhanced recovery programmes - including robotic-assisted partial and total knee replacement surgery.
- Knee sports injuries & ligament reconstruction
- Mako® robotic-arm assisted total & partial knee replacement surgery
- Traditional total & partial knee replacement surgery
- Bilateral simultaneous knee replacement surgery
- Knee osteotomy
- Patella instability
- Meniscal repair
- Knee cartilage regrowth procedures.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Defence Union
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)