Mr Howard Cottam
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, BSc, FRCS, MSc
Practices at: BMI The Blackheath Hospital
He undertook Shoulder & Elbow Fellowship training at the busy Avon Orthopaedic Centre in Bristol before returning to King's College Hospital for further Fellowship training in Hand & Wrist surgery.
- Shoulder Surgery: Shoulder Arthroscopy; Subacromial Decompression for Impingement; Rotator Cuff Repair; Shoulder Stabilisation following Dislocation; Release for Frozen Shoulder; Acromioclavicular Surgery; Shoulder arthritis; Shoulder Replacement for Arthritis
- Elbow Surgery: Tennis and Golfer's Elbow Release; Elbow Arthroscopy; Cubital Tunnel (Ulnar Nerve) Release
- Wrist surgery: Wrist Arthroscopy; Ganglion Surgery; Surgery for Wrist Ligament Injuries; Surgery for Inflammation of the Wrist Tendons; Wrist Fracture Surgery
- Hand surgery: Joint injections; Carpal Tunnel Decompression; Dupuytren's Contracture Surgery; Trigger Finger Release; Trigger Thumb Release; Thumb Arthritis; Hand Arthritis
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)