Dr Howard McAlpine
MB ChB, FRCP (Glasgow)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
He has been a Consultant Cardiologist since 1992 at the Victoria Infirmary and more recently at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow. Dr McAlpine has developed an interest in non-invasive cardiac imaging and stress echo assessment of coronary and valvular heart disease.
- General cardiology
- Treadmill exercise testing
- Contrast imaging
- Stress echo
- Ambulatory ECG and blood pressure monitoring
- Electric DC cardioversion of rhythm disorders
- Transoesophageal echo imaging
- Scottish Society of Physicians
- Scottish Society of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- New Victoria Hospital, Glasgow
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)