Mr Htwe Zaw was appointed Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at The Hillingdon and Mount Vernon Hospitals in 2012 and has built up a comprehensive foot and ankle service for the local population. He is well published in international journals and in orthopaedic textbooks. He has also presented internationally on hindfoot arthroscopy and at multiple national meetings. He lectures at regional, national and international conferences on both foot and ankle orthopaedics and trauma surgery.
- Arthroscopic (keyhole) surgery
- Hallux valgus (bunion) and lesser toe corrective surgery
- Foot and ankle arthritis (including ankle replacement and arthroscopic fusion)
- Major foot deformity reconstruction (including flat feet)
- Cartilage surgery
- Foot and ankle sprains
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Acute trauma and sports injuries (including lower limb fractures)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)