Dr Husham Abuleis
Consultant Physician & Nephrologist
M.B.Ch.B, MRCP (Neph), FRCP
Practices at: BMI The Saxon Clinic
Dr Abuleis has a broad experience in general nephrology including acute and chronic kidney disease (such as diabetic nephropathy, nephrotic syndrome, auto immune and glomerulonephritis), but he also has a special interest in Hypertension. He worked at the West Midland Hypertension centre where he treated patients with resistant hypertension and developed a comprehensive management approach for Hypertension.
Over and above his clinical commitments, Dr Abuleis has an interest in Medical Education and in 2013 he obtained a Post Graduate Certificate degree in Medical Education from University College London. He is currently lecturing at Buckingham University Medical School and is a clinical examiner for the MRCP (UK) postgraduate examination.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Member of The Renal Association
- Member of the British and Irish Hypertension Society
- Renal medicine
- Acute kidney disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney function
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Kidney infections
- Kidney stones
- Renal artery stenosis
- Blood or protein in urine
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Consultant Physician & Nephrologist at Oxford University Hospital Foundation Trust
- Consultant Physician & Nephrologist at Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Lecturer at Buckingham University Medical School
- Clinical examiner for the MRCP (UK) postgraduate examination
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)