Dr Iain Bryce
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
MB ChB, FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Mr Bryce holds appointments to both the Ocular Tissue Advisory Group and Standards Group of the College of Ophthalmologists and the Organ Donation and Transplant organisation.
He is one of the four Ophthalmologists on the General Optical Council (GOC) Educational Committee Visitors Panel and an honourary lecturer to undergraduate Optometrists (Opticians) at the Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Treatment of cataract and refractive errors including myopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Diseases of the cornea such as keratoconus including corneal transplantation
- Corneal donation for West of Scotland
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- United Kingdom & Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)