After graduating from the University of Manchester in 2007 he undertook specialist orthopaedic training in the North West of England before completing fellowships in hand and wrist surgery at the prestigious Wrightington Upper Limb unit and at the Pulvertaft Hand Centre in Derby.
Mr McLaughlin-Symon has a keen interest in teaching and has acted as an examiner for the University of Manchester, Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Salford and has taught on the Wrightington FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedic revision courses.
Mr McLaughlin-Symon has an NHS practice based at Stockport NHS Foundation Trust.
- Management of degenerative conditions of the hand and wrist including small joint replacement surgery
- Sports injuries of the hand and wrist including wrist arthroscopy
- Ligament reconstruction surgery
- Dupuytren’s Disease surgery
- Wide Awake Local Anaesthetic surgery
- Nerve disorders of the hand, wrist and elbow
- Tendon surgery
- Associate member of The British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons England
- Member of the North West Surgical Hand Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)