Dr Ian D Beeton
MBBCh MRCP MD
Practices at: BMI The Runnymede Hospital
Dr Beeton is a Consultant Cardiologist at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, caring for inpatients and outpatients with a variety of cardiac conditions.
Dr Beeton’s special interests are cardiac imaging, heart failure and cardiac pacing. He is patron of ICDC Surrey, which provides on-going support and education for families and patients requiring complex pacing procedures.
- Valvular heart disease
- Heart failure
- Rhythm disturbances
- General cardiac conditions
- Accreditation, British Society of Echocardiography
- Member, British Society for Heart Failure
- Member, British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Instructor, Advanced Life Support, Resuscitation Council UK
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)