Dr Doughty is a Senior Consultant Paediatrician who has practised in Manchester for over 20 years. His NHS practice is a Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.As a General Paediatrician he sees a wide range of common problems in children. He has held a number of training and managerial posts in his hospital, regionally and nationally but his overriding interest is in providing highest quality, personal medical care to children and families.
Education: Oxford University (MA), London University (MB,BS), Manchester University (PhD)
- Associate Clinical Head of Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital for Quality and Safety 2015-current
- Clinical Director Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital 2010-2015
- National Officer for Training for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2006-2011
- North West Regional Adviser for the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2001-2004
- Clinical Director St Mary’s Hospital, Manchester 1998-2006