Mr Inderpaul Birdi is an internationally recognised Consultant Cardiac Surgeon with more than 18 years of experience in keyhole heart surgery.
He is also very experienced in performing heart procedures by traditional means.
Mr Inderpaul Birdi is the Clinical Lead and Director at The Keyhole Heart Clinic, working closely with the specialist team to provide patients with minimally invasive heart surgery to treat various cardiac conditions.
Mr Inderpaul Birdi was trained at The Papworth Hospital and The Royal Brompton Hospital.
- Keyhole multivessel coronary artery bypass surgery
- Keyhole mitral valve surgery
- Keyhole aortic valve surgery
- Keyhole aortic aneurysm surgery
- Keyhole aortic valve repair including David Procedure
- Keyhole tricuspid valve surgery
- Keyhole atrial fibrillation ablation
- Multi-procedure keyhole heart surgery
- Traditional heart surgery
- Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- The British Medical Association
- The Royal Society of Medicine
Professional Website: www.thekeyholeheartclinic.com