Mr Iqbal Anjum
MBBS, FRCS, FRCS(Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Saxon Clinic
Mr Anjum is a senior Urological consultant and was appointed at Milton Keynes General Hospital in 1996. His private work is a small reflection of large number of patient's he treats at MKGH. He has been treating children for over 20 years, requiring circumcision, hydrocele and orchidopexy.
Mr Anjum set up video urodynamics over 14 years ago at the Saxon clinic to investigate female urinary incontinence, bladder outlet obstruction in men with mixed symptoms and an overactive bladder. He strongly believes that a diagnosis must be established based on objective evidence prior to treatment recommendation.
Mr Anjum is directly involved in teaching, training and appraisal of junior colleagues / trainees. Mr Anjum has recently set up an exciting research project with Medical Detection Dogs to use canine olfactory power to detect urological cancers.
- Male Hormone Disorder
- Bladder cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Recurrent UTI's
- Female urinary incontinence and related issues
- Surgical correction with various types of tapes including TVT's and TOT'S
- Treating patients with Peyronie's disease and the associated penile curvature
- Investigation and management of prostate diseases and associated symptoms
- Minimally invasive stone surgery
- Repairing inguinal hernias along with an array of scrotal surgery
- Erectile dysfunction and it's management (medical therapy, injection or combination therapy)
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Fellow of Intercollegiate Board of Urology (FRCS urol)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)