Mr Irfan Khan
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
BSc FRCSI FRCS (Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Beaumont Hospital
During his training Mr Khan has completed fellowships in aesthetic, microsurgery and hand surgery. He trained in some of the best units in the UK including Billericay, Chelmsford, Leeds, Glasgow, Preston and Liverpool. He did his aesthetic fellowship in the North West and has completed numerous courses, attended meetings and seen senior surgeons operate to further enhance his experience. He has had a busy private practice since 2008.
Mr Khan takes a keen interest in training junior plastic surgeons and is currently training programme director in the Mersey area.
His special clinical interests are hand surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery. In cosmetic surgery his special interests are:
- Rhinoplasty (nose job)
- Eyelid surgery
- Facial surgery
- Breast surgery including breast reductions, uplift and augmentation,
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Ear correction surgery
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) including body contouring- post weight loss surgery like upper and lower body lift, arm lit, thigh lift.
- Skin cancer and mole removal.
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- The British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- The British Society of Surgery of Hands (BSSH),
- British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons (BSRS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal College Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- PRASIS Indemnity Scheme
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)