Mr Isa Edhem
Consultant Urological Surgeon and Hon. Senior Clinical Lecturer
BSc(Hons) MB BS FRCSEd(Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Duchy Hospital
Mr Edhem practices as a Consultant Urological Surgeon in Harrogate Hospital and is a Hon. Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Sheffield. He is actively engaged in undergraduate and postgraduate training and examine for Medical School Finals. He has been the Chairman of the Harrogate Section of the BMA since 2010.
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh
- British Medical Association
- General urological services
- Urinary incontinence (male and female, incontinence surgery and bladder botulinium toxin injections)
- Andrology (medical management of impotence, collagenase injections and surgery for Peyronie’s disease, and for surgery erectile dysfunction)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)