Mr Isaac Nyamekye
Consultant General & Vascular Surgeon
Practices at: BMI The Droitwich Spa Hospital
The emphasis of his private practice is the expert treatment of varicose veins. Since 2004 he has embraced and practiced the minimally invasive techniques for treating varicose veins. These endovenous treatments have virtually eliminated the need for groin incision and stripping, leading to significantly improved patient satisfaction and early return to normal activity. The long term results of endovenous treatment also match, and in some cases better the results of varicose vein surgery.
Mr Nyamekye also undertakes a comprehensive range of arterial vascular operations and transthoracic sympathectomy for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA & RFITT)
- Endovenous laser therapy
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Minimally invasive varicose veins surgery
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Botulinum injections and endoscopic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis
- Vascular Surgical Society of Great Britain and Ireland (Council)
- Venous Forum of the Royal Society of Medicine (Council)
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)