Dr Chris Hardwick
MB ChB, FRCOG
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Dr Chris Hardwick qualified in 1992 and practices in Glasgow where he provides specialist clinics to manage women's health problems with a particular interest in keyhole laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis and heavy periods as well as pelvic floor dysfunction (continence problems and prolapse).
Dr Hardwick has a carried out in-depth research into incontinence, prolapse and period problems which have been presented in international journals and at meetings in Europe and the US. His recent areas of clinical research include endometriosis and treatment of endometriosis cysts with maintenance of fertility, bladder over-activity and medical treatments for pelvic pain.
Dr Hardwick offers investigation of pelvic pain, heavy periods and post-menopausal bleeding which can be done through a number of scans as well as the option of a hysteroscopy and biopsy.
He carries out laparoscopic surgery for heavy periods including subtotal and total hysterectomy, myomectomy and endometrial ablation procedures as well as laparoscopic treatment of prolapse and vaginal treatment for prolapse with surgery including:
- Pelvic floor repair and sacrospinous fixation vaginal suspension operations
- Laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis
- Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis diagnosis
- Treatment of endometriosis nodules and cysts with use of Plasmajet laser
- Ultrasound scanning for pelvic pain and period problems
- Laparoscopic surgery for pelvic pain and period problems
- Surgery for prolapse and incontinence
- Research into endometriosis treatment, bladder function and prolapse
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- International Continence Society
- Scottish Pelvic Floor Network
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)