Mr Jacob Cherian
MBBS, MS (Surgery), FRCS (Surgery), M Phil, Mch (Urology), FRCS (Urology)
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
Following his basic medical and surgical training from India, he completed specialist training in Urology from UK before going NHS as a consultant urologist in 2008. He currently works as a urologist in Northern Care Alliance group of NHS hospitals in Manchester.
Mr Cherian is a GMC recognised trainer, involved in the training programme for foundation year and core surgical trainees.
He is also involved in various research projects related to cancer and benign urological conditions at Northern Care Alliance NHS Trust.
- Diagnostic tests and treatments for all conditions affecting the kidneys, bladder and prostate, both benign and cancer.
- Urinary infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney stones
- Erectile dysfunction
- Foreskin conditions as well as scrotal swellings
- Reconstructive surgery for urethral stricture disease
- General Medical Council (specialist Register)
- British Medical Association
- Medical protection Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)