Dr Jacob Easaw
MBBS MD FRCP FESC LLM (Medical Law)
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
Dr Easaw is a Consultant Cardiologist at BMI Bath Clinic, Bath.
He qualified in 1983, since completing extensive Cardiology training at Cardiff University Hospital.
Dr Easaw has recently become an ESC Certified Heart Failure specialist and is accredited by the British Society of Echocardiography for Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography and by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) for Transoesophageal Echocardiography.
As a surgeon with particular interest in mitral valve intervention, Dr Easaw’s experience is relied upon by his colleagues in Transoesophageal Echocardiogram (TOE) imaging as is his ability to access the suitability of intervention on many high risk patients over the years.
Dr Easaw also takes a particular interest in the management of patients with:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Arrhythmias (especially Atrial Fibrillation)
- Symptomatic bradyarrhythmias and the insertion of Pacemakers
- Unexplained syncope (Blackouts)
And in the detail assessment of patients who are experiencing 'breathless' relating especially to pulmonary hypertension.
Many organisations and individuals; cardiologists, physiologists, general practitioners, nurses and patients, have benefited from Dr Jacob Easaw’s shared knowledge and experience, his dedication to education and training, his tireless efforts to develop high standards of care and best practices and his enthusiasm for research and breaking down barriers between primary and secondary care.
- Diagnosis and management of patients with chest pain, breathlessness, hypertension, palpitations and unexplained syncope
- Assessing patients with cryptogenic stroke and investigating the cardiac source of emboli
- Performing microbubble testing for PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale)
- Transient loss of consciousness
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Cardiology
- British Society of Echocardiography
- Fellow European Society of Cardiology
- Member of the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)