Mr Jai Relwani
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
FRCS (Trauma & Orth), FRCS, MS (Orth), DNB (Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
Mr Relwani was the recipient of the prestigious North American Travelling Fellowship in 2008-09, granted by the British Elbow and Shoulder Society. He also has a Lower Limb Fellowship to his credit.
Mr Relwani is the Clinical lead for the shoulder and elbow service in east Kent. He teaches as faculty for advanced keyhole surgery and joint replacement surgery. He has several publications in peer reviewed journals and text books, and designed and performed the first ever computer-assisted shoulder replacement. He is the Assistant Professor of Surgery at St. Georges University, School of Medicine and an honorary senior Lecturer at King’s College School of Medicine, London. He has been invited twice to be the guest speaker at the World Shoulder and Elbow meeting (ISCES).
His expertise includes the treatment of bone and joint disorders. He has a specialist interest in shoulder and elbow disorders, using the most modern keyhole surgical techniques, surgery for arthritis of the shoulder and elbow, and treatment of allied conditions of the upper limb.
- Orthopaedic and trauma incorporating arthroscopic surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Hip and knee surgery
- Specialist interest in arthritis surgery
- Complex shoulder surgery and upper limb surgery
- British Orthopaedic Society
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society - awarded the North American Travelling Fellowship by the Society for 2008 - 2009
- Indian Orthopaedic Society
- Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at St. Georges University, School of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)