Dr Bhat received his specialist accreditation in 2005 and has been a Consultant Dermatologist for more than a decade at the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS trust working from Good Hope and Solihull Hospitals.
He specialises in dermatological issues such as the diagnosis and management of Melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers and is a Core member of the Skin Cancer multidisciplinary team in Birmingham.
He also treats a wide variety of common and uncommon skin conditions like, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, warts, skin tags, removal of benign skin lesions on the face or body, drug allergy, excessive sweating, generalised itching, skin infections/ infestations and hair loss (alopecia).
His practice philosophy is to deliver the highest quality of accessible care at all times
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis And Treatment
- Skin Conditions Like Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Vitiligo,Drug Allergy, Excessive Sweating And Hair Loss
- Removal Of Benign Skin Lesions
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatologists
- European Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists
- Midlands Dermatology Society.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)