He performs regular cardiac MRI and CT studies and has a specialist interest in pre-operative Cardiology and optimisation of patients for non-cardiac surgery.
He undertook pre-clinical studies at Cambridge University and clinical training at Oxford University, graduating in 2005. During his Cardiology training in London, he was awarded a British Heart Foundation Clinical Research Training Fellowship to undertake a PhD at St Thomas’ Hospital in cardiac MRI and electrophysiology.
He has published over 35 peer-reviewed articles and has won national and international prizes for his research. He is recognised by the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners as a Certified Cardiac Devices Specialist.
- Heart Rhythm Society
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Heart rhythm disorders;
- Implantation of pacemakers, defibrillators (ICD) and cardiac resynchronisation therapy (CRT);
- Cardiac, Cardiac CT;
- General Cardiology – chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations, dizziness and blackouts, hypertension, lipid disorders, valve disease;
- Pre-operative Cardiology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)