Mr James Peter Kersey
MB BS, BA(hons), FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI The Harbour Hospital
Mr Kersey has published peer-review papers on toric-intraocular lenses, novel techniques in squint surgery and techniques for cataract surgery training. His current areas of interest are in the use of patient related outcome measures to assess patient satisfaction following cataract surgery and techniques for reducing patient’s dependence on glasses.
- Laser refractive surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists (Fellow)
- British Isles Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus association
- European Neuro-ophthalmology society
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)