Apart from a broad experience in General Gynaecology, he developed special interest in cancer surgery, especially in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery as well as in radical and exenterative surgery for primary and recurrent gynaecological cancers.
He is a Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist at the City Hospital with certification in Colposcopy. He is an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Birmingham University.
- Surgical management of gynaecological cancers including endometrial, ovarian, cervical.
- Laparoscopic operations for female genital tract cancers and benign gynaecological conditions including ovarian cysts, endometriosis.
- Menstrual dysfunction
- Gynaecological infections
- Uterine fibroids
- British Society of Gynaecological Oncology (BGCS)
- British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)