Mr Javaid Muglu
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
MBBS, MRCOG, FACOG
Practices at: BMI The Blackheath Hospital
Mr Muglu has published and led clinical research in both Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and promotes medical education of the evidence based practice to train junior doctors. His main expertise is laparoscopic surgery for benign gynaecological conditions and endometrial cancers.
His specialities are Gynaecological Cancers and General Gynaecology.
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy (BSGE)
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Cytology (BSCCP)
- Royal Society of Medicine (RSM)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- Gynaecological Cancers
- Peri-menopausal and Menopausal Health
- General Gynaecological Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- University Hospital Lewisham
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)