Mr Jaysheel Mehta
Consultant Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon
MBBS, MS(Ortho), MCh(Orth), MRCSEd, FRCS, FRCSEd(T&O)
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
He obtained his post graduate qualification in 1988. In the United Kingdom, he worked in the North West region and trained at prestigious hospitals including Wrightington Hospital as well as others in the North West of England.
He obtained MCh (Orth) degree from Uni of Liverpool in 1995. He then went to North Carolina, USA for his Foot & Ankle fellowship and visited reputed centres over there to learn the finer techniques in Foot & Ankle surgery.
He has been working as a specialist Foot & Ankle surgeon in Manchester since 2006.He undertakes a large number of foot & ankle procedures in his NHS & Private practice. These include fore foot procedures for bunions and hammertoes, Morton’s neuromas, and fusions of the toes.
He also does a variety of midfoot and hindfoot surgeries related to arthritis, flatfoot & tendon dysfunctions. He has keen interest in arthroscopic surgeries of ankle & sports injury related treatment for foot & ankle. He world closely with the orthotists, podiatrists and physiotherapists in his practice.
Mr Mehta is also the training programme director (TPD) for Trauma & Orthopaedic Training in the North West of England and closely works with HEE NW (East Sector). He has a keen interest in training and education is a national as well as international examiner for FRCS (T&O) exam since last 10 years.
As a TPD he is responsible for training and quality control of the orthopaedic training programme in the North West of England.
- Forefoot surgeries for bunions, toe deformities, arthritis & Morton’s neuromas.
- Midfoot & hindfoot surgeries for arthritis, injuries, tendon dysfunctions, flatfoot surgeries and Tendo Achilles injuries.
- Sports injuries to foot & ankle.
- Arthroscopic surgeries for ankle like osteochondral defects and ligament reconstruction etc.
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (BOFAS)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng)
- North West Orthopaedic Association (NWOA)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)