Mr Webster introduced Laparoscopic Urology to the Trust and now have one of the larger single surgeons series for Laparoscopic Nephrectomy in the UK. He regularly performs complex upper renal tract surgery including nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy and pyeloplasty.
He has an interest in renal stone disease and offers all forms of surgical intervention as well as a specialist clinic for the treatment and prevention of renal stones. Male sub-fertility is also one of his interests in addition to seeing patients with benign and malignant prostate disease and other general urological conditions.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (keyhole surgery)
- Benign and Malignant Prostate diseases
- Raised PSA tests
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Laser Surgery for Stones and Benign Prostate problems
- Male Infertility and Vasectomy Reversal
- General Urology including Circumcision, Urinary Tract Infections, Scrotal disorders and Haematuria
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)