Mr Jeremy Elkabir
MBBS (Lond), FRCS (Eng), FRCS (Urol), FEBU
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
He provides a complete General Urology service and specialises in prostate problems, particularly in the early diagnosis of prostate cancer. He also specialises in female urology conditions including the latest treatments for bladder dysfunction and incontinence. He is an enthusiastic teacher and lecturer and has clinical papers and book publications across a wide academic field.
- General Urology with a focus on one-stop services
- Prostate problems including treatment of prostate symptoms and the early diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Female urinary conditions including the latest treatments for bladder dysfunction and incontinence
- Second opinions
- Member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Fellow of the Medical Society of London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)