Mr Jeyaram Srinivasan
Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Hand Surgeon
MBBS, DNB (Gen Surgery), FRCS Ed (Gen Surgery), FRCS Ed (Plastic Surgery)
Practices at: BMI The Beardwood Hospital
Mr Srinivasan has developed many new services in the Royal Preston Hospitals in collaboration with his colleagues in the unit and other specialists – in Microvascular reconstructions (for Breast cancer, Head and Neck cancer patients). He also treats patients affected with Facial Palsy in their reconstructive journey.
Aside from his NHS role, Mr Srinivasan has always maintained a keen enthusiasm in Teaching and Training and was involved with RCS Edinburgh in developing and running ‘Training the Trainer’ course for nearly 10 years. He was actively involved in supporting training for generations of Plastic Surgery trainees – through the North West Deanery and via Professional Associations such as BAAPS as Council Member.
He has helped to develop the Professional Behaviours in Aesthetic Surgery (PBAS) Course as part of the Cosmetic Surgery Certification Scheme being run by the RCS England and the other 3 UK Surgical Royal Colleges.
Mr Srinivasan is a Board Member of PRASIS – the professional group supporting Indemnity cover for many Plastic Surgeons in UK. Earlier in 2021, he has been appointed as Clinical Chair of BMI cluster of hospitals in North West region – focusing on maintaining Professionalism and Governance among clinicians.
He has conducted many professional courses in UK and Overseas – notably, running Microsurgery Training workshops in Italy and India. He has been appointed as an Adjunct Faculty in Plastic Surgery at the ESIC Hospital, Hyderabad, India since early 2021.
- NHS – reconstructive Surgery including Microvascular surgery for Breast cancer, Head and Neck Cancer and Skin cancer. Lead Microvascular Surgeon for Breast Reconstruction services. Additional interest in Abdominal wall reconstruction, Hand surgery and Trauma.
- Private practice – wide range of Aesthetic and reconstructive procedures, involving Breast (Augmentation, Reduction, Reconstruction, correction of asymmetry and Gynaecomastia), Facial procedures (eyelid surgery, Face lift, Brow lift), Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, Skin cancer management and Non Surgical interventions.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and Clinic Owners (CAPSCO)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)