Mr John Almeyda
Consultant ENT Surgeon
MBBS, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Practices at: BMI Syon Clinic
John Almeyda practises as a Consultant Rhinologist and ENT Surgeon at the West Middlesex Hospital, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust, and is a Visiting Rhinologist at the Royal Brompton Hospital. He is also Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London.
He specialises in the management of nasal disorders, including sinusitis, nasal polyps, nasal obstruction, and septorhinoplasty, He sees paediatric and adult patients and undertakes general ENT surgery.
- Paediatric ENT
- Nasal & Sinus surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Medical Association
- British Rhinological Society
- Member of the Council of Laryngology and Rhinology at the Royal Society of Medicine
- Co-Author - The Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis published by Thieme
- British Association of Otolaryngologists – Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT UK)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)