Mr John Dickinson
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
During his time in the NHS he ran a practice in Hand Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Skin Cancer management and general Reconstructive Surgery. Alongside his NHS practice, a busy cosmetic surgery practice evolved, which has continued after leaving the NHS approximately 10 years ago.
His clinical practice is now mainly in cosmetic surgery of the face, nose, breasts and abdomen. He continues to see and treat patients with hand surgery problems such as dupuytren’s disease, nerve compressions (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) and arthritis.
His clinical practice covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and West London.
- Breast augmentation (enlargement) and reduction
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Hand surgery
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- General Medical Council Specialist Register
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)