Mr John Roberts-Harry
LRCP, MRCS, MB BS, FRCS(E), FRCOphth
Practices at: BMI Werndale Hospital
I trained as a general Ophthalmologist and can offer an opinion on a wide range of ophthalmic problems. The bulk of my surgical workload is phacoemulsification cataract surgery carried out under topical anaesthetic as a day case.
I also have a Gold Achievement Award from the United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
I was a consultant at Hywel Dda from 1991 to 2015 and I've been a consultant at BMI Werndale since 1991.
- General Ophthalmology
- Cataract Surgery
- South Western Ophthalmological Society
- British Medical Association
- Former examiner for Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Former Treasurer of the United Kingdom and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS)
- Immediate Past President of the South Western Ophthalmological Society
- Former coordinator of the Welsh Ophthalmic Forum
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)