Mr Jon Conroy
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBChB, BSc ,MSc, FRCS, FRCS(Tr&Orth)
Practices at: BMI The Duchy Hospital
Mr Conroy provides a regional NHS service for hip arthroscopy that attracts large numbers of young patients with sports injuries and young arthritic patients. He is the local regional Co-Ordinator for the National Joint Registry and has a keen interest in mechanical engineering.
In addition, Mr Conroy has a busy NHS and private practice that delivers a modern, high standard of evidence based care.
- Hip surgery, including the young with sports injuries and those who require joint replacement
- Knee surgery including sports and joint replacement
- Sub specialty in revision or re-do joint surgery and keyhole or hip arthroscopy surgery
- A mechanical engineering master’s degree has given an interest in the development of new joint replacements and arthroscopic instruments.
- British Hip Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- The Royal College of Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)