Mr Jonathan Adamthwaite
Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon
BA BM (Oxon), MBBS (Lon), MA (Oxon), FRCS (Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Duchy Hospital
Mr Adamthwaite studied at Oxford University Medical School, followed by University College London. He was awarded a position on the prestigious London Plastic Surgery Training Scheme taking him to the following centres of excellence: the Royal Free, the Royal Marsden, Chelsea & Westminster, St George’s, Barts & The London and Great Ormond Street hospitals.
Mr Adamthwaite completed advanced specialist training in Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery in the UK, Europe and USA:
- Trained by the world’s top cosmetic surgeons on a dedicated Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the Wellington and King Edward VII Hospitals, London's foremost private hospitals
- Further Cosmetic Surgery Fellowships in Europe and USA
- Microsurgical and Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction Fellowship at the Royal Marsden, one of the world's leading cancer centres
Mr Adamthwaite is a Member of Faculty at the Royal College of Surgeons, training surgeons in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery, and Elected Member of Plastic Surgery Council at the Royal Society of Medicine in London.
Mr Adamthwaite enjoys meeting and helping new people every day. He believes the best results come about when he fully understands what the patient wishes for and the patient fully understands what can be achieved. He is committed to providing exceptional care, tailored to the individual. The most satisfying part of his job is seeing a patient in clinic who is delighted with the results they were hoping for.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery
- Elected Member Plastic Surgery Council, Royal Society of Medicine, London
- British Medical Association British Association of Plastic
- Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts and body
- Body contouring surgery
- Treatment of skin lesions
- Non-surgical cosmetic treatment: dermal fillers
- Non-surgical face lift (8 point lift)
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Chemical peel
- Skin care
- Breast reconstruction
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)