Mr Jonathan Lippiatt
Consultant Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncologist
MD MRCOG MB BCh
Practices at: BMI The Harbour Hospital
His training was largely at the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff; during which time he was also appointed as a clinical lecturer for Cardiff University and obtained a Doctorate of Medicine for his research into HPV and cervical disease. Mr Lippiatt was the first British sub-specialty trainee to undergo a robotic surgery training fellowship at the Royal Surrey County Hospital.
In his first year as a consultant at Poole Hospital, Mr Lippiatt set up an advanced laparoscopy service to treat endometrial and cervical cancer. This has meant less pain, quicker recovery and far shorter length of stay in hospital. He hopes to improve this even further with the introduction of a robotic surgery service to the women of Dorset and the surrounding area.
- Gynaecological cancers
- Abnormal smears
- Colposcopy (examination of cervix and vagina)
- Robotic surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic ("keyhole") procedures
- Ovarian cysts
- Ovarian cancer screening
- Risk-reducing surgery
- Menstrual disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Prolapse surgery
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Society of Colposcopists and Cervical Pathology
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- British & Irish Association of Robotic Gynaecologists
- Society of European Robotic Gynaecological Surgery
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)