Mr Jonathan Norris
Consultant Ophthalmic and Oculoplastic Surgeon
MBChB, FRCOphth, MSc (Oxon)
Practices at: BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
Mr Norris is a trained Ophthalmologist who has developed a specialist interest in oculoplastic (eyelid), lacrimal (tear duct) and orbital (eye socket) surgery and is a member of the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society.
Mr Norris has the following interests:
- Previous Fellow of the National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence.
- Gained as MSc at Oxford University in Surgical Science in 2017.
- Examiner for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in Ophthalmology at the University of Oxford.
- Mr Norris has written 70 research papers relating to Ophthalmology and Oculoplastic surgery and has presented at both national and international meetings.
He also has an interest in training and is currently College Tutor for the Oxford Eye Hospital.
- Medical Defence Union
- British Oculoplastic Surgical Society
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- General Medical Council
- Eyelid surgery
- Eyelid lesion removal (lumps and bumps)
- Cosmetic surgery
- Eyelid malposition (ectropion, entropion, ptosis)
- Eyelid skin cancer
- Dry eye
- Watery eye (epiphora)
- Thyroid eye disease
- Facial palsy
Sub Speciality / Special Interest
Oculoplastics; Orbital surgery / disorders; Lacrimal disorders; Paediatric Oculoplastic surgery; Eyelid surgery; Cosmetic surgery; Eyelid reconstruction; Eyelid tumour management; Eye removal; Facial palsy; Thyroid eye disease;
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Oxford Eye Hospital, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)