Mr Jonathan Norris is a Consultant Oculoplastic and Ophthalmic surgeon at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital. He is also based at the Oxford Eye Hospital and is the Lead for Oculoplastic services in Oxfordshire.
Mr Norris is a trained Ophthalmologist who has developed a specialist interest in oculoplastic (eyelid), lacrimal (tear duct) and orbital (eye socket) surgery and is a member of the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society.
Mr Norris has the following interests:
- Previous Fellow of the National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence.
- Gained as MSc at Oxford University in Surgical Science in 2017.
- Examiner for the Royal College of Ophthalmologists.
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in Ophthalmology at the University of Oxford.
- Mr Norris has written 70 research papers relating to Ophthalmology and Oculoplastic surgery and has presented at both national and international meetings.
He also has an interest in training and is currently College Tutor for the Oxford Eye Hospital.