Dr Joseph Andrew King
Consultant in Pain Management
BSc, MB Bs, FRCA, FFPMRCA
Practices at: BMI The Runnymede Hospital
During his time as lead clinician for the service it developed into one of the largest and most popular services in the South East which regularly scored highly for ratings of patient satisfaction and clinical effectiveness. This has been achieved by building a strong multidisciplinary team which emphasises the use of evidence based and proven treatments.
Andy is a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists and a Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists. He is actively involved in teaching and has lectured at regional and national level.
- Back pain
- Inoperable cervical and lumbar disc problems
- Post-operative pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pain
- Muscle & soft tissue pain
- Migraine & headache
- Neuropathic pain (pain from injured nerves)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (shingles)
- Sports injury
- Worries about medication being used for pain or side effects from them
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Member of the British Pain Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)