Dr Joshua Adedokun became a Fellow of the College of Anaesthetists of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland in 2004, in the same year became a Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists. He was granted a Fellowship by assessment of the Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists in 2009. Dr Adedokun was appointed as a Consultant in Anaesthetics and Pain Medicine at the Pennine Acute NHS Trust (North Manchester General Hospital) in May 2007.
He is actively involved in local foundation and higher specialist pain training. He is an active member of the Pain Training Action Group and organises the annual Chronic Pain Study Day for trainees and GPs. He is also a Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Observational Pain Medicine.
- Management of neuropathic pain especially complex regional pain syndrome
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Chronic abdominal pain syndromes
- Musculoskeletal pain syndromes
- Whiplash syndromes
- Back and sciatic pain
- Radiofrequency denervation techniques for spinal and nerve root pains
- British Pain Society
- World Institute of Pain
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- British Medical Association
- Northwest Pain Society
- North of England Pain Society¿
- Society of Expert Witnesses
- Expert Witness Institute
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)