Dr Karen Elizabeth Morton
Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetricians
MA MRCP FRCDG
Practices at: BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital
Apart from caring for women through pregnancy and in all matters gynaecological, her main passion is to educate carers and patients alike; to empower patients through using words that people can understand, and often with drawings. Understanding allows better decision-making, which produces a better outcome for patient and doctor alike. Dr Morton launched a telemedicine service www.drmortons.co.uk in 2015.
- General gynaecology: all aspects
- Colposcopy and treatment of smear abnormalities
- All aspects of sexual and reproductive health
- Special interest in paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery
- Medical complications in pregnancy
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of British Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- Member of British Menopause Society
- Member of the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)