Dr Karina Datsun
MBBS MD MRCOG
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
She completed her specialist training in West of Scotland Deanery and underwent advanced laparoscopic training in complex endometriosis surgery where she learnt surgical skills of excision of endometriosis as well as the passion and commitment involved in treating patients with chronic pelvic pain. She has learnt her skills on courses in UK, USA, Canada, and Europe from the best surgical experts in the world.
Her aim is to ensure women have access to the best endosurgical care.
She understands that endometriosis is a major reason of pelvic pain in women of reproductive age and surgical excision of endometriosis is a gold standard treatment, though she tries to identify co-existing generators of pain and address changes at the central nervous system level leading to Central Sensitisation.
Dr Datsun does not see patients with urinary incontinence, pelvic organs prolapse, complex endometriosis or patients requiring colposcopy.
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery
- Endometriosis and pelvic pain
- Menstrual disorders including laparoscopic hysterectomy and endometrial ablation
- Uterine fibroids (laparoscopic and hysteroscopic myomectomy)
- Ovarian cysts/masses
- Fertility preserving surgery
- Benign gynaecology and gynaecological endocrinology
- Gynaecological ultrasound scanning
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)