Mr Kasetti J Ravikumar
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MBBS, MS, Dip NB, Mch Orth, FRCS, FRCS Orth
Practices at: BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital
He also has international Orthopaedic training and Qualifications.
He was appointed to his Consultant post in 2001 at Maidstone Hospital, part of the Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. He is actively involved in Orthopaedic training, Research and Audit. He also undertakes medicolegal work for Personal Injury claims.
- Arthroscopy and sports injuries of knee
- Arthroscopic Anterior /Posterior cruciate ligament surgery, Meniscal repair, Microfracture (Cartilage Regeneration)
- Primary & Revision Knee Replacement
- Unicompartment (Half) Knee Replacement
- Primary & Revision hip arthroplasty
- Orthopaedic trauma
- British Medical Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- British Hip Society
- British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)