Mrs Kay Rowlands
Dip Counselling/Psychotherapy, Post Grad Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Accredited Therapist
Practices at: BMI The Beaumont Hospital
Offering the highest standard of therapy her approach to psychological intervention can help you to discover your own strengths, capabilities and capacity to overcome personal issues in a confidential, supportive setting. Your appointment will be offered within five working days.
Working within the ethical guidelines of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Eating disorders – (Anorexia nervosa, bulimia, binge eating disorder)
- Stress, anxiety, panic and depression
- Low self esteem – lack of confidence. social phobia, social anxiety
- Anger management
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Bereavement counselling
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Alcohol problems
- Health anxiety
- Coping/Living with Schizophrenia
- Identity issues
- Relaxation techniques
- Mindfulness techniques
- Manchester Medical Society
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
- UK Council for Psychotherapy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)