Dr Kelly Joanne MacDonald
BSc (Hons), MB, BS, MRCS, FRCR
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
Kelly is a general radiologist with subspeciality interests in cross sectional and ultrasound imaging of abdominal and pelvic disorders, including Liver, Rectal, Prostate and Pelvic MRI and CT of the small bowel and colon. She is also particularly interested in dynamic imaging of the pelvic floor, which can assist in the diagnosis and assessment of pelvic organ prolapse, constipation and incontinence.
For more information please visit www.bathradiology.co.uk
- Abdominal, pelvic and trans-vaginal ultrasound
- CT including CT enteroclysis, CT enterography and CT colonography
- MRI including MRI liver, MRCP, MRI rectum, MRI prostate, MRI pelvis and MR defecating proctography
- Royal College of Radiology
- European Society of Radiology
- British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiologists
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)