Dr Ken Darzy
MBChB, FRCP, MD
Practices at: BMI Hendon Hospital
He is working as a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist at East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust since 2006 where he is also Endocrine Lead for the thyroid cancer MDT and Lead Clinician for Endocrine Late Effects of Cancer Treatment and the management of diabetes and endocrine disease in pregnancy.
His endocrine clinical research and sub-specialised endocrine training at the Christie Hospital NHS Trust in Manchester and subsequent intensive training at Bart’s and The London Hospitals have provided him with breadth of experience in diabetes, general and complex endocrine diseases, adolescent endocrinology, infertility, obesity, metabolic and bone disorders and endocrine cancer.
He has extensive research experience with numerous novel publications and reviews in this field. Dr Darzy has also been leading on the development and the provision of insulin pump therapy for patients with complex type 1 diabetes.
- Management of complex type 1 and type 2 diabetes including insulin pump therapy
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid disorders and thyroid cancer
- Metabolic medicine
- Pubertal disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Sexual and fertility disorders
- Member of the Society for Endocrinology
- Member of the Medical Protection Society
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of London
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the Association of British Clinical Diabetologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)