Mr McAlister has NHS posts at the Royal Blackburn Hospital and Royal Bolton Hospitals where he specialises in skin, head and neck cancer.
- Head and neck cancer
- Skin cancer
- Cosmetic facial surgery
- Facial deformity
- Preprosthetic and dentoalveolar surgery
- Salivary surgery
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation (dermal fillers)
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncology
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)