Dr Ket Sang Tai
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
MBBS (Melbourne), FRCR
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
In 2015, Dr Tai moved back to his home country as one of the founding consultants and head of the radiology department in a new hospital. For family reason, Dr Tai returned to UK in 2017 after 20 months of successful and rewarding experience in Malaysia.
Dr Tai currently practises as an interventional radiologist at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. His special interest is in vascular imaging and intervention, general and urology intervention as well as general cross-section imaging. Dr Tai is also an accredited Level II cardiac CT practitioner.
Dr Tai is also a keen educator and holds the role of GMC certified Educational Supervisor and Honorary Senior Tutor at the University of Birmingham. He regularly contributes to the medical school interview and examination process.
In his free time, Dr Tai enjoys photography and cycling with his twin boys.
- Endovascular treatment of peripheral vascular disease
- General and urology intervention
- Vascular Imaging
- Cardiac CT
- General cross section CT
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
- British Society of Urogenital Radiology
- British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- European Society of Radiologists
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)