Mr Khalid Ayoub
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
MSc (Trauma Surgery, FRCS (Glasgow), FRCS (Orthopaedics & Trauma)
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
He was awarded with Master Degree in Trauma Surgery from the University of Birmingham.
He works as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Lanarkshire NHS since May 2007. Also, he has his private practice at BMI Ross Hall Hospital since January 2008.
In addition to his general orthopaedic practice, Mr. Ayoub has a special interest in treating various conditions and injuries of Upper Limb (Shoulder and Elbow). He is competent in providing a full spectrum of treatments options starting from injection therapy and up to complex open and arthroscopic (Key-hole) surgery. Also, he is able to treat sport injuries in and around the knee. The vast majority of his operative procedures are performed as Day-Surgery Case (going home in the same day) when it is appropriate.
For more information please visit www.shoulderandknee.net
- Rotator cuff injuries and tendinitis
- Collar bone (clavicle) injuries
- Shoulder instability (dislocation)
- Shoulder arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer elbow
- Elbow arthritis
- Dupuytren's contracture of hands
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Trigger fingers and thumb
- Lumps and pumps in the hands
- Sport Injuries of the knee
- Meniscal surgery and repair
- Anterior cruciate Ligament injuries and repair
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EFFORT)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)